Sunday 8 July 2012

Happy Birthday!

It's my birthday today, and I have been well and truly spoilt. From an amazing meal last night, to a lie in this morning and lots of gorgeous presents, I am currently sitting watcing the British Grand Prix while eating a birthday cake made by Mr. G (who normally struggles with the toaster, let alone the oven) and iced by Fifi! Heaven!


So, here are some bits and bobs I thought I'd share...!


Last night we went for a yummy meal at Kitchen W8, a great restaurant in Kensington. The food is delicious and service is wonderful (they were so attentive to my boring pregnant needs, which is always appreciated!). Getting dressed up when 36 weeks pregnant is never much fun, but this is what I wore...




Dress is an oldie from Jigsaw
Shoes from Christian Louboutin




My makeup was pretty simple, with a darker than normal eye.


Sorry this picture is so scary, blame the photographer.....Mr G!




I used the following products:
Primer: No. 7 Airbrush Away
Foundation: Chantecaille Future Skin
Concealer: Dior Diorskin Perfecting Concealer
Blusher: Nars Orgasm
Highlighter: Mac Heavenly Creature Mineralize Skin Finish in Light Year
Eyeshadow: Tom Ford Eye Colour Quad in Golden Mink
Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Demolition
Mascara: Lancome Hypnose Star
Eyebrow Pencil: Hard Forumla Eyebrow Pencil in Acorn
Lipgloss: Chanel Lipgloss in Bonbon




As well as some amazing presents from Fifi and Mr G (a  seriously gorgeous handbag and an aquamarine necklace!), my mum bought me a bread maker, which is fantastic and rather chic. We had fresh bread for breakfast, which was delicious. And, just in case you didn't believe me, here is my cake...






Thank you for all of your lovely messages, it's been so lovely being so spoilt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....