Monday 5 November 2012

Nice Nails

After a few months of feeling far too exhausted to even contemplate painting my finger nails, I have recently rediscovered my love of all things dark and gothic in the nail department. This week I have been rocking Lincoln Park after Dark by O.P.I, a very dark, almost black shade, with a hint of purple.


Here are a few of my other favourite dark nail colours, just make sure you use Seche Vite Top coat to prevent chips!

Top row L-R: Chanel Rouge Noir, Essie Masquerade Belle, Dior 981
Bottom row L-R: Chanel Vendetta, Nails Inc Crown Court, Butter London Branwen's Feather
OPI Lincoln Park after Dark, £11 - a very dark purple/black

Chanel Rouge Noir and Vendetta, £18 each - Rouge Noir is a deep red, Vendetta is a metallic dark purple

Essie Masquerade Belle, £11 (also happens to be available from Ocado!) - a deep red

Dior Vernis Rouge in 981, £18 - a dark, plumy red

Nails Inc Crown Court, £11 - a deep purple with a metallic finish

Butter London Branwen's Feather, £12 - a stronger purple


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....