Saturday 28 April 2012

Wedding Daze



I'm just about to head off to the wedding of my wonderful friends Jacqui and Jamal, and thought I'd share what I am wearing, as I have found dressing for a wedding whilst pregnant pretty hard!






My dress is by Koka Mama and from a fabulous maternity shop called 9 London. They stock a great range of maternity wear, which is perfect if you are looking for something special.


The scarf/shawl is Missoni, and was bought from House of Fraser.


The shoes are the only pair I own which I can fit my fat feet into, and are from Jimmy Choo.




The jewellery is by Erickson Beamon.




My makeup is
Foundation - Chantecaille Future Skin
Concealer- Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage 
Blusher - Nars Orgasm
Highlighter - Benefit Moonbeam and Mac Strobe cream
Eyeshadow - Urban Decay primer Potion and Naked 2
Eyeliner - Mac Liquidlast in black (does not budge)


Tissues (hidden in my bra) by Kleenex


So, to the most beautiful bride in the world and her very lucky husband...Congratulations!!!!! xxx


♥    9 London, 190 Pavillion Sq, SW3 2BF. Also stocked in Harrods (4th Floor)

♥    Jimmy Choo

♥    Erickson Beamon, 38 Elizabeth St, SW1W 9N2

♥    House of Fraser, stores nationwide

♥    Chantecaille, Laura Mercier and Nars all available at Space NK

♥    Benefit and Urban Decay available at Boots

♥    Mac, available at Mac stores nationwide and online


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....