Thursday 10 May 2012

Hundreds and Thousands

Wowzers, I have just seen the coolest thing ever. No, not a neon Kitchen Aid or even a pair of monogrammed baby bloomers (although both of those things do get my pulse racing), but the Ciate Caviar Manicure in Rainbow.






It's awesome. No other superlatives required. And, the kit only costs £18. To be the coolest kid on the block, that is a bargain. But, it's out of stock everywhere (I am typing whilst wiping my tears away, I so need this in my life). So, for now, we'll just have to make do with the pictures, and possibly try nail glue and hundreds and thousands, at least they'd taste nice if you bit your nails....


It also comes in black and white, but I think the black is a bit too fishy for me (I loathe caviar, I cannot even look at the stuff, which Mr. G's family love eating at special occasions, I stick to toast and vodka). The white, with a tan, could look pretty cool though.




Ciate Caviar Manicure Set, £18 from Selfridges and online



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....