Friday 25 May 2012

Magic Soap



I have discovered a wonderful new product. Well, not so new, as it has been around for 60 years, but new to me. Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps are really fabulous, they smell amazing, come in a huge variety of scents, and are reasonably priced. They also happen to be certified organic and fair trade, so you can buy them with a soapy-clean conscience. 




They come in a liquid version, which I use all over my body, and the more traditional bars, which Mr. G is very partial to ('none of this new-fangled gel stuff for me' I believe were his exact words). I have tried the Lavender and Rose varieties, which are both softly floral and delicious, but am working my way through the range. The Peppermint would be great for the morning shower (a rare treat for me since having a toddler who loves nothing more than jumping in with me, fully clothed).




Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, from £3.99. Available online in a plethora of fragrances, or unscented if you are sweet enough already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....