Thursday 21 June 2012

Bag Lady

If you hate puffy, wrinkly eyes as much as I do, I have the product you have been searching for! I am phobic about the skin around my eyes, but do find that eye creams can make the puffiness worse. However, Sisley Eye Contour Mask depuffs, and makes lines soften. It is a really wonderful product.


To use, you just apply all over the eye area and leave for 10 minutes (or longer if you have time, I leave it on overnight sometimes) and tissue off. I promise, the skin around your eyes will look so much better. I am addicted to this mask, and use it 2 or 3 times a week. It's not cheap, but it does work....





Sisley Eye Contour Mask, £73.50, although currently on sale in Selfridges for £66

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....