Saturday 14 July 2012

Dress Up Kate

I've just got home from a shopping trip to Peter Jones (lots of new make up purchases to blog about, including Bobbi Brown's BB Cream, and the new YSL Teint Eclat Foundation, look out for the posts next week), and have bought Fifi (well, me, let's be honest) the most amazing book! 



We are going through a sticker phase at the moment, with every surface being decorated with Peppa Pig stickers. So, imagine my delight when I found a sticker book called 'Dress Up Kate'. It has hundreds of stickers to dress K-Middy for every event, from her wedding, to garden parties. There is a sticker Prince Will, Jubilee celebrations and Corgi's a-plenty. It's amazing!! 


Fifi seems keen too, but keeps putting Peppa into my carefully thought out scenes. I don't think Kate would approve!




Dress Up Kate (Sticker Book), By Georgie Fearns, from £4.09. Available in bookshops and online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....