Friday 24 August 2012

Everything's Rosie

I love blusher that gives a fresh, rosy glow, and I particularly like the finish of cream blushers, which give that dewy finish that can be hard to achieve with powder blusher. So, I have become totally smitten with a Bobbi Brown blusher, which has been helping me look less 'Dawn of the Dead' in the last few weeks.



Pot Rouge by Bobbi Brown is a compact of deliciously creamy blusher (which can double up as a lip colour too) that blends in very easily and gives a sheer, fresh glow to your cheeks. The thing that I really love about it, is that it is so easy to blend in, but has the right amount of pigment to stay put. Cream blushers often wear off really quickly, or require endless blending to get them to look natural, but this one has got the balance just right. I have always liked Stila's convertible colours, and feel like this is a good rival. It's lighter in texture, and slightly less pigmented, but I prefer the finish.

My colour of choice is Pale Pink, a rosey pink shade that works well on my fair skin, with enough colour to brighten my face up. 


Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks, £18, available online and from Bobbi Brown counters. Available in 10 shades.

Stila Convertible Colour, £16, available online and from Space NK stores nationwide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....