Thursday 2 August 2012

Baby G and Phone Insurance....

Sorry for the lack of posts for the last few days. Baby G arrived on Monday evening, after a pretty horrific 12 hours and I've been falling in love with him ever since! He weighed 3.6kg and we have named him Arthur George Balthazar. So far, sooo noisy....

No, this is not a post about mobile phone insurance, but about ensuring your iPhone doesn't get a broken and still looks stylish! Much more fun. I've had a crack in my phone for months, since a helpful toddler threw it on the pavement. i couldn't be bothered to get it fixed, so just pretended it was a stylish addition to the screen. Last weekend, it fell to the floor once more, and the screen shattered badly. There was no way I could pass it off as 'vintage distressed' anymore, so went and had the screen replaced. While it was being tended to, I decided to buy myself a cover, but being me, I didn't want any plastic 'bumper', or diamante Peppa Pig one (Mr G thought it would be a fab idea....). Instead I stumbled across an amazing selection on Net-a-Porter, including this one from Stella McCartney...

And, even better, this beauty from Alexander McQueen. 



Suffice to say, I fell in love with the skull case, it matches my knuckle duster (doesn't every mum have one of these). Mr. G is less than impressed...





Stella McCartney Falabella iPhone Case, £165, from Net a Porter


Alexander McQueen iPhone Case, £140, from Selfridges. Sadly, the McQueen knuckle duster ring is a few years old and no longer made, but they do pop up on ebay from time to time. Excellent for intimidating husbands, when you spend too much money on an iPhone case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....