Wednesday 8 August 2012

Olympic Nails

Sorry for the distinct lack of posts recently. It turns out that two children under two is more work than you might expect! Luckily, along with my amazing family and copious supplies of tea, I have been glued to the Olympics. Me and the baby are currently enjoying some show jumping while I type.

Obviously, the highlight has been all the winning by Team GB (or the very small swimming trunks that the male divers seem to like wearing), but I have also loved seeing all the nail art on the athletes. As a secret nail art fan (my toe nails never recovered after a summer of superglued crystals), I have been very envious, and were I not up to my ears in nappies, I would be painting a Union Jack or ten on my fingers as we speak. For the absolute coolest nail art in London, you have to try Wah Nails. I used to live around the corner from their shop, and they come up with some awesome designs. See below for details. But, as I can't indulge at the moment, I thought I'd share some of my favourite Olympian efforts...















If you are inspired Wah Nails do the coolest nail art in London. Find them at 420 Kingsland Road, E8 4AA (nearest tube/station Dalston Junction or Dalston Kingsland) or Topshop Oxford Circus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....