Friday 10 August 2012

Dress My Baby

Online shopping is one of my favourite hobbies. There is nothing like a cup of tea and a quick browse on a brilliant website, to give me a little lift! The guilt when the parcels arrive is not so good though, but if they are for Fifi or Arthur, I feel less bad. I love sites that stock lots of different brands of baby clothes, as I like to mix it up a bit when I'm dressing them. These are some of my favourites.

Alex and Alexa

This is a fantastic site, that stocks all of my favourite brands, from Petit Bateau for basics, to Marni, for the most fashion conscious toddler. They deliver really quickly, and have a no hassle return policy, so shopping is a doddle. They also stock everything from winter coats to shoes, and everything in between.

A rather stylish Marni ensemble

Sweetpea

This is a newish site, set up by South West London mum Louise Atkinson, which offers a great mix of children's clothing from 0-6 years. With free returns and postage on orders over £50, they also send out orders in eco friendly canvas bags. They stock great brands that can be hard to find like Toffee Moon, Lille Barn and Tappa Nakki.



By Toffee Moon 
Little Liberty

My favourite shop in the world, has recently opened a fabulous children's department, with an amazing mixture of cool and classic clothing. Luckily for me they also stock some of their lovely bits and pieces online. I have fallen in love with their Roksanda Ilincic range for little girls, but struggle to stay away from their gorgeous Liberty print range.

Liberty Print Sundress






Alex and Alexa, click link to visit website.

Sweetpea, click link to visit website.

Little Liberty, click link to visit website, for visit their amazing store just off Regent Street for a shopper's paradise!

1 comment:

  1. Great post, perfect for me, I am desperately trying to find an outfit for LC to wear to a wedding that's unique and gorgeous at the same time, will check them out! X

    ReplyDelete

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....