Wednesday 26 September 2012

Fun Fayre

This week I attended the Daisy Trust Christmas Fair at the Hurlingham Club in Fulham. It's an annual event that I've blogged about before, with some fabulous stalls selling everything from toys to candles, and everything in between. The Daisy Trust is a wonderful local charitable trust which supports local charities and voluntary organisations across Hammersmith and Fulham. While doing my bit for local good causes (by shopping, sounds good to me!), I stumbled across two brilliant business women selling things I had to buy.

First up is MingB, a Fulham based dressing gown company, run by the gorgeous Ming. She sources silk, velvets, wools and cottons from all over the world, and fashions them into stunning dressing gowns and nightwear. So much more beautiful and striking than a run of the mill version from M&S, they really are exquisite and perfect gifts for Christmas! I treated myself to a beautiful wool one, which is warm and cosy for winter. 




I also found a fantastic stationary company called This is Nessie, who printed out some adorable little notecards for Fifi and Arthur, personalised with their names and with a huge choice of hand drawn illustrations. We chose soldiers and cupcakes, but were hugely tempted by the pirates (Fifi has her heart set on a Hello Kitty! set). 



MingB, prices from £35. Check out her website by clicking the link or call 07774 662 292 for more details

This is Nessie, prices from £7.50 for 10 personalised notecards. Check out her website by clicking the link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....