Friday 7 September 2012

Wet Weather Joules

Despite the gorgeous weather we are currently experiencing, I have been thinking about what winter clothing I should buy for my little ones in the next few months. Given Fifi's addiction to Peppa Pig, and her fondness for jumping in muddy puddles, some new wellington boots are top of my list. The biggest issue I have had with children's wellies is getting Fifi to want to wear them. The gorgeous pair I bought her last year, were resolutely kicked off every time I tried to get them on her. So, this year I am opting for some super pretty, fun wellies, that have already got her excited. The pair in question is from Joules, and are a rainbow-tastic mixture of girly colours. Perfect for a mini-Princess, who thinks green wellies are 'yucky!', Fifi is in love with her Joules wellies


"So pretty" according to Fifi....

 While shopping on the Joules website, I also stumbled across a few other great bits and pieces for this winter. Some pretty cool grown up wellies (not quite matching Fifi's, but definitely in the same vein), and some amazing winter jackets. I am in love with the girls quilted and tweed jackets, very chic for a weekend in the countryside (or Richmond Park!). 
Pink wellies for Mum

Jnr Astbury, I wish this came in a grown up size!

Jnr Mabel - cosy, warm and very cute. It also comes in pink!





Joules, all items available online and in Joules stores and stockists nationwide (my nearest is in Peter Jones) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....