Friday 21 September 2012

Time for a Treat

I rarely get out of the house at the moment, other than brief trips to the park and supermarket (oh what a glamorous life I lead!), but I'm planning a spa trip as soon as Arthur starts sleeping through the night (please hurry up little man!). The spa in question is, without a doubt, the best spa I have ever been to, and cannot recommend highly enough. 



The Spa at the Mandarin Oriental was introduced to me last year by a good friend who had got married at the hotel. She raved about the spa, and although I was keen to try, I just assumed she was so keen as it held happy memories for her. How wrong I was.

This is not a spa as you know it; no bright lights, irritating music or cramped treatment rooms. This is a spa where you actually relax, totally switch off from the world, and are cocooned in luxury. The low level lighting and tranquil vitality pool are blissful. Similar, I imagine, to being in utero, all warm and soothing, suspended in water. The treatments are mind blowing, with an emphasis on healing and soothing, and the zen colour relaxation room is exactly how I want my sitting room to be (think super comfy beds, relaxing lighting and scents, and a huge pile of magazines).



It's not a cheap experience (if it was, I would seriously be there twice a week), but well worth every penny, it truly is a fabulous spa.


The Spa at the Mandarin Oriental, 66 Knightsbridge, London, SW1X 7LA. Call 0207 838 9888 for reservations. Spa treatments start at £125 for a facial and £155 for a massage.

1 comment:

  1. Ferragamo started his career in the 1910s in Ferragamo Bag is very popular.We Naples.Salvatore sure you love the perfect quality of our shoes Salvatore Ferragamo, who have a really cheap price. The same time, enjoy free shipping worldwide and no sales tax. Ferragamo Handbag

    http://www.ferragamobagsale.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....