Tuesday 18 September 2012

Shopping Spree

It's been a long few weeks, what with Arthur being poorly, and now waking up a lot at night. So, what better way to cheer myself up than a quick shopping splurge! I found the most amazing jeans in a local boutique called Katie and Jo (amazing stuff, perfect for days when you need a treat!)....

Paige Verdugo Jeans
No, it's not me in that picture (in my dreams, my legs look like sausages with a breakout), but how cool are the jeans? Cheryl Cole and Gwen Stefani agree with me (Mr. G is not convinced!). It obviously needed a cool jacket to wear with it, so I hunted down this pretty awesome number from Zara. Regular readers will know how I feel about studs. I couldn't resist.


Finally, I thought Fifi could do with a few new bits and bobs, so headed to an adorable shop in Chelsea called Amaia (a friend recommended it to me, it's brilliant for adorable dresses and party clothes). They stock beautiful smocked and traditional children's clothing, with a modern twist, in the most stunning fabrics and colours. This needlecord smocked dress was pretty hard to resist.

So, now we just need some parties to go to, to show off our new outfits!


Katie and Jo, 253 New Kings Road. They stock Paige Verdugo jeans amongst lots of other fashion gems!

Zara, jacket £69.99, available online and instore

Amaia, 14 Cale Street, SW3 3QU


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....