Friday 12 October 2012

Brilliant Beauty Buys

This week has been a bit of a difficult one for us, for a multitude of reasons. So, I wanted to end the week on a high, and share some brilliant beauty buys with you. Enjoy!

By Terry Touche Veloutee

I'm a huge fan of By Terry products, as I've mentioned a zillion times before. This is a newish product to the range, and even better than my all time favourite under eye concealer Touche Expert. It has a fatter brush, which I love, and is a bit lighter than the Touche Expert. It comes in three shades, I use the lightest, called Porcelain, which is perfect for my pale skin. It is possibly the best new product I have tried in months, and I literally get excited at the prospect of applying it every morning!!! 


True Grace Sacristy Room Diffuser

I can't claim credit for this one I'm afraid. Last week I was visiting my yummy mummy, and my nose caught a whiff of something rather delicious. No, not her divine peanut butter cookies, but more of a woody, piney sort of scent, reminiscent of an old church. True Grace Sacristy is exactly that, a scent layered with pine leaves, citrus and cedarwood, evocative of leather bound books and polished wood panels. For me, it is the scent of peace and contemplation. Absolutely amazing and perfect for the winter.


L'Occitane Bonne Mere 

This new range from L'Occitane is so clever in that it is designed for the entire family. So rather than having to have loads of different body washes and lotions hanging around, this range smells divine (perfect for mum), is pH neutral, child and planet friendly (so great for children), and actually do the job (Mr. G is a fan). There are several different scents. I've tried creamy milk, which is comforting and soothing, and creamy honey, which is a little sweeter (and smells so good on your little ones, I can't stop cuddling mine!). The body wash is really rich and creamy, and leaves skin soft and supple, with no dryness (unlike some baby products), and the lotions rub in quickly, with no greasiness.




Zelens Triple Action Advanced Eye Cream

This little pot of eye cream has been working miracles on my tired, puffy and wrinkly eyes over the week or so. I found the results pretty instant, and am loving the texture, which sinks in quickly and eaves no greasiness, so can be used in the daytime. Zelens is a range, created by Dr. Lens, a renouned plastic surgeon, who uses his deep scientific knowledge of the skin to create products that really deliver results. 








By Terry Touche Veloutee, £35 from Space Nk stores and online

True Grace Sacristy Room Diffuser, £41 for a full sized glass bottle or £18.50 for a refill bottle and sticks (which you can decant into a pretty bottle and smells just as good!). Available online.

L'Occitane Bonne Mere, from £4.50 for a soap. Available from L'Occitane stockists and stores and online.

Zelens Triple Action Eye Cream, £75, available from Space Nk stores and online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....