Wednesday 10 October 2012

Overnight Miracle Workers

At the moment, I am spending most nights praying for a bit of a miracle to happen (both my children to slep through until 7.30am), but although this is pretty unlikely to happen any time soon, I've been working my way through some beauty products that promise overnight results. There are a few that are so brilliant, they even manage to make me look ok, despite being sleep deprived!

Neals Yard Beauty Sleep Concentrate

I have raved about this product before, but as I love it so much, I thought I'd mention it again. It really works, and gives your skin a fresh, well slept look with every use. It smells divine (a light floral with a hint of citrus), and works on most skin types. Both my mum and I adore it!

Guerlian Midnight Secret Late Night Recovery Treatment

This is a product that I have been using (albeit sparingly, given it's price tag) for years. It is similar to the NYR product, but richer, more of a moisturiser than a treatment. It really works, espcially after one too many late nights, and smooths fine lines and plumps your skin. Even though it is quite a creamy product, it has never caused any breakouts or spots on my skin. You can't use it on consecutive nights, as your skin gets used to it and the effects are not so striking. I save it for the night before special events (I almost bathed in the stuff the night before my wedding!).


Aromatherapy Associates Overnight Repair Mask

As a huge fan of Aromaterapy Associates products, I bought this overnight mask the day it was launched, and have never looked back. It's a creamy mask, that soaks in overnight, and leaves you with glowing, moisturised skin the next morning. It makes your skin so soft and dewy that makeup glides on. And, best of all, it smells of rose and frankincense (two of my favourite smells!)

Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate

This is a product that I have only discovered recently, but I love it. It has an oilier texture, but smells sublime, and when massaged in before bed, really improves fine lines and tone. You only need a little bit, literally a couple of drops, I think much more would make your skin quite greasy!




Details

Neals Yard Beauty Sleep Concentrate, £31.50 from Neals Yard Remedy stores and stockists, and online.

Guerlian Midnight Secret Late Night Recovery Treatment, £64.50, available from Guerlian counters and online

Aromatherapy Associates Overnight Repair Mask, £48.50, available from Aromatherapy Associates stockists and online

Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate, £48 from Kielhs counters, Space Nk and online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....