Wednesday 5 December 2012

Balance Box




I adore the concept of diet delivery boxes, and, as regular readers will know, I've tried quite a few over the last few months. The only issue I have had with them is that they can be quite expensive, especially if you want to sign up for a few weeks or months. However, from the creator of the Pure Package, comes Balance Box, a fresh, healthy diet delivery that works out at £16.99 per day. For three full meals and two snacks, all freshly prepared with food from Covent Garden Market, this is a brilliant option for anyone keen to lose weight in a really easy way.



I've been doing the weekday plan, which is Monday-Thursday, and have found it wonderful. You can also do a weekend plan, if that suits your lifestyle more. There are also two menu options, either the Market Menu (1200 calories) or the Super Market Menu (1800 calories).  



What makes Balance Box extra fantastic is that you can have one day (Friday) or the entire weekend off, which works brilliantly if you have a family or like eating out occasionally  I have found that the weight comes off steadily, and I haven't once felt hungry or deprived. I also love that nothing gets wasted, which happened on other diet plans when I wanted to go out (I'm only human, sometimes I need pizza!). The food is yummy, I particularly enjoy the afternoon Trail Bar snacks, which are packed with nuts and grains to give you an afternoon energy boost, before the onslaught of 
teatime/bathtime/bedtime!



Balance Box, from £16.99 per day, including nationwide delivery. Visit the website for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....