Tuesday 4 June 2013

An Interest in Pinterest?

Pin It Forward UK 2013


 A little while ago I was approached by Pinterest to participate in their Pin It Forward campaign. Pinterest is one of my favourite sites, a place to collect images and things you love and organise them on to boards to share with anyone else interested. Similar to Twitter, but with pictures. I've been Pinning for a while, mainly stuff for kids, wedding things (lots of my friends are getting married) and some home and style things that I find inspiring. Pin It Forward it a way to spread the Pinterest love and share some great boards.

My 'Cool Stuff for Kids' board is my current favourite, filled up with all of my childhood fantasies (treehouses, safari sleepovers and cardboard box magic!). If you fancy a peek, click here and you can follow me!

Head over to Emma's Diary blog tomorrow for another blog post about Pinterest and being a mum, and find some other cool boards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....