Friday 2 August 2013

Hero Products

In the last few weeks I have stumbled across some absolutely incredible beauty products that I want to share. They are all mind blowingly good, and most are pretty affordable....

Inhibitif

Inhibitif is a serum (very watery) that you put on any area that you have unwanted hair, twice daily, and in a couple of weeks, the hair just stops growing. Really. It just stops. And, it works on me (quite unhairy!) and Mr. G (half human half yeti), and lots of other people I know with varying types and quantities of hair! I am so overwhelmed by the results, its much more effective and less painful than laser hair removal, and a zillion times cheaper. The only draw back is that you have to slap it on twice a day religiously, if you start to forget, it doesn't work. But, in my opinion, it's totally worth it, and I am thrilled with the results,


Baby Foot Callus Remover

This is a slightly weirder product, but I adore it. It's a gel that slowly dissolves the hard skin on your feet, to reveal soft, smooth skin. It takes two hours to work, involving putting your feet in plastic bags filled with the gel, and then rinsing off after a couple of hours. A few days later, in a rather revolting fashion, your skin will start to peel off, and whilst your husband may watch in shock and horror as you peel your feet, even he will be impressed with how soft they are afterwards! I've tried everything to maintain smooth skin on my feet (I am a barefoot blogger, I love not wearing shoes, which makes the skin on my feet very hard), and this is the best thing I have come across so far. The results last for ages, unlike with filing and shaving, so you don't have to repulse family too frequently!

Therapie Himalayan Detox Salts

These bath salts have been described as natural valium, and given my dreadful sleeping habits, I snapped these up the second I found them online. They're very expensive, but goodness, they do work. I slept so well after a soak in these, and woke up the next morning feeling relaxed and refreshed. 

Prtty Peaushun

Excuse the irritating name (I actually despise it, I get what they are trying to do, but why bother???), becuase once you get past it, you will find an amazing body enhancing lotion, that makes your legs look a little bit more like a Victoria's Secret angel and less like cold, wobbly porridge. It comes in several shades (I like plain for winter and medium for summer), and it really makes your skin look amazing. It is packed full of light reflecting pigment (but not sparkle), so your skin glows in an ethereal sort of way. It makes cellulite look less offensive, and disguises bruises and bumps (the addition of arnica also helps if you bruise easily like me). A fab product for a night out or for the first time you have to wear swimwear in public after two babies (make mine a metric ton please).



Inhibitif, £29.99, available from Boots

Baby Foot Callus Remover, £19.99 available from Amazon

Therapie Himalayan Detox Salts, £35 available from Cult Beauty

Prtty Peaushun, £30 available from Cult Beauty certain shades available from Amazon for £22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....