Friday 6 September 2013

Incy wincy spider...



I don't think I have ever wanted to buy shoes as much as I do today. I've been coveting e Charlotte Olympia Zodiac flats for weeks, praying Mr.G would buy me a pair, and being sadly disappointed! And today, while perusing the Charlotte Olympia site (window shopping I promise), I nearly died when I saw the new Incy collection. Charlotte Olympia in mini sizes.....OMG.



Have you ever seen such adorable shoes? I am a huge Charlotte Olympia fan, she makes the quirkiest shoes, which are super comfortable. The Incy shoes come with a colouring book and crayons, so your little one can be both stylish and entertained! So, the shopping list has now doubled, one pair for me and one for Fifi. One day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....