Sunday 22 September 2013

Piccoli & Co


This weekend I stumbled across the most gorgeous baby shop I think I have ever found. Situated on Abbeville Road in Clapham, the pretty sage green exterior hides a treasure trove of monogrammed French linens, hand made cots and an array of delicious baby clothes and toys sourced from France, Belgium and Britain.


The hand painted cots are mind blowingly beautiful, real heirloom pieces that could be passed down through the generations. And when made up with soft, embroidered linen, I challenge anyone not to go a little bit weak at the knees.



Although not a fashion boutique, they also stock one of my favourite brands, Rachel Riley. Her crisp cotton pyjamas have been staples for my children, both summer and winter. And, if in need of a new baby present, look no further. From booties to bibs, the choice is both endless and ridiculously fun!


Piccoli & Co, 63 Abbeville rd, SW4 9JW. 020 8675 3900

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....