Tuesday 8 October 2013

Whisky and Water


Last week I was sent the most excitingly scented hand soap and lotion to try out. Whisky and Water by Noble Isle was always going to be a winner in our house; It's Mr.G's tipple of choice, and having met in Scotland, it holds a special place in our hearts. The scent is so evocative of honeyed barley and smooth maltiness, I adore it. But as a soap, I wasn't sure if I'd end up smelling like I'd been hitting the bottle before the school run!



How wrong I was. The scent is sublime. Made from barley sourced from the Balvenie disterillery, it has the right balance of sweetness and subtle notes of whisky. Blind tested by my mum, she took a while to identify that it was actually whisky, identifying the honeyed smokiness and almost heathery notes, not hardcore whisky! 

I think this would make the most amazing gift for anyone that loves whisky. I really do adore it. Noble Isle have some other divine extract in their range of products, including Rhubarb Rhubarb, Fireside and Willow Song, which all sound delectable!



Noble Isle Whisky & Water, from £18 for a hand soap. Visit www.nobleisle.com for further details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....