Wednesday 20 November 2013

Time for a Treat?

In between rehearsing nativity songs, cooking chicken casserole on a camping stove (we're doing building work) and buying relatives all manner if Christmas presents, I decided that I'd treat myself to a few new beauty buys. And my goodness, they are amazing.


Chanel have launched their new Christmas collection, Nuit Infinie de Chanel, which is breathtakingly beautiful and wearable. The eyeshadow compact, Ombré Matelasses De Chanel contains shades that are so wearable for day and evening. A mixture of metallics and matte shades textured with the iconic Chanel quilting, they will see me through the festive season with a big dose of luxury. 

 
The nights are getting chilly, and I find it hard to sleep, so I've been having long soaks in Kniepp Valerian and Hops bath salts, which I am convinced help me sleep deeply and wake up feeling really refreshed. The scent is a love or hate one, fresh and citrusy, but the bright azure blue colour the salts turn the water is incredible.


Clinique Cubby Stick lip colours are an easy way to brighten your look without worrying about perfectly applied lipstick. They slide on like a balm, with a sheer coat of glossy colour. I've been wearing Pudgy Peony for a fresh pink lip. It also keeps dry lips soft and moisturised, so ideal for winter days .


My hands get so cold and chapped from pushing the buggy (I never remember gloves until it's too late), so hand cream is a must have for me. Jurlique's Rose hand cream smells heavenly, and is an intensive dose of moisture for dry hands. It's a heavy duty lotion, that takes a bit if time to sink in, but really leaves my hands feeling amazing (and smelling good) for hours.



Chanel Ombres Matelasses De Chanel, £48 from Chanel counters 

Kniepp Valerian and Hoos bath salts, £7.95 from Feel Unique

Clinique Chubby sticks, £17 from Clinique counters

Jurlique Rose Hand Cream, £17 from www.jurilique.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....