Wednesday 11 December 2013

The Model Method

I love finding new exercise classes and concepts, but nothing has got me more excited in recent months than 'The Model Method' at Absolute Pilates. I'd been doing a bit of reformer pilates, and although thrilled with the results, wAs keen to push myself a bit harder.




Fortunately, I met the wonderful Hollie, a pilates teacher like no other. Strong, fit and super knowledgable, she created 'The Model Method' which combines high intensity interval training (the fat burning, sweat inducing stuff), with lengthening and toning pilates, to totally transform your body. I've been combining classes (at Absolute Pilates) and 1:1 sessions with Hollie, three times a week intensively for a month, and have never looked or felt better. I can't recommend Hollie and The Model Method highly enough!


Hollie Grant, visit www.pilatespt.co.uk for more information or find her in Twitter @pilatespt

Absolute Pilates, unit G, 19 Heathmans Road, SW6 4TJ. Visit www.absolutepilatesplus.com

1 comment:

  1. wow! this looks amazing, I am always looking for new ways to keep fit as I have to admit the standard work out DVD's and the gym tend to get a bit tedious!
    This is something I will defiantly look at trying.

    http;//mymumsshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....