Monday 2 April 2012

Best of British

Today I wanted to share a new discovery of mine, that I'm pretty excited about. I've been a little late to the party with this one, having been around for a few years. The brand is called Abahna and is a wonderful British beauty brand created by the Croft family in the UK, with an emphasis on making bathing a ritual, and a natural ritual at that. The brand encompasses bath oils (yum!), soaps and home fragrances, so a pretty good way to make you and your home smell delicious!

There are a selection of scents to match your mood or state of mind, my favourites being Lilac Rose and Geranium (relaxing, a good alternative to Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax) and White Grapefruit and May Chang (refreshing! Perfect for a morning shower), which is super summery and fresh. The little travel sizes are ideal for taking on holiday and also a cheap way of trying out the scents. I love the idea of supporting small, British businesses, especially in the beauty industry, which is full of international giants. This brand is a great way to do your bit of British industry, while having a lovely treat.

I'm also trying to get my hands on a pair of Kinky Knickers (British made knickers!), and will blog about them as soon as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....