Monday 21 May 2012

Lash Up



Last week, I was lucky enough to be sent some false eyelashes to try out. You may have gathered from the name of my blog that I am a big fan of all things lashes. Anything from mascara to falsies, I have tried them all and have some definite views on what works for me. Until recently I have been wearing eyelash extensions, which are amazing for length and impact, but require infills every few weeks, which I haven't had time for recently. So, some new false lashes were just what I needed. sadly, my social life consists of weekends with The Voice and weeknights with TOWIE, so my close friends and Mr. G were the only ones to witness the rather flashy lashes!


The eyelashes in question are the Hed Kandi Ibiza Party Lashes by Eyelure. They come in 5 different styles, from a hint of blue to full on sparkle. I've got a soft spot for Eyelure, as I find have always found them really easy to apply and they last all night, unlike lots of brands that I have tried. They also don't irritate my eyes, which is a bonus! This range is no exception, they are quickly and easy to apply, stick within seconds and look fab all night. To be fair, I didn't try them out in a hot, sweaty nightclub in San Antonio, but I do rub my eyes a lot, and they didn't budge. They also looked pretty disco diva chic, if I do say so myself!





My favorites are the sparkly ones, called Glitterball, which are pretty full on, with some extra sparkle for good measure! Perfect for a party, less suitable for an evening on the sofa, but that's how I roll! 




Hed Kandi Ibiza Party Lashes, from £6.50, available online and from Asos, Superdrug and Boots stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....