Sunday 20 May 2012

Sunkissed Beauty



I've heard a rumour. I can't promise it is true. I've heard a whisper that it might be sunny next week. With no rain. Can it be true??? So, to celebrate the possible end of this wet, grey misery, I wanted to write about the new No.7 Summer Collection.






It launched this week, and is full of warm tones and sparkles to give you a touch of summer radiance, whatever the weather. I particularly like the Summer of Dreams bronzer, which is a coral tone, rather than deep bronze, so gives you a natural, healthy glow.


The range was designed and created by Lisa Eldridge, make up artist extraordinaire, who consults for Boots and knows her products. I trust everything this lady says, so am sure the Summer collection will be a best seller.




No. 7 Summer Collection, available from Boots stores nationwide and online until 10th July 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....