Friday 31 August 2012

Igloo Online

As an avid supporter of online shopping as a concept (my postman hates me as a result, he thinks I am single handedly reboosting the economy, one website at a time), I was thrilled to discover that one of my favourite baby shops, Igloo, are relaunching their website, with a fantastic online shop. Founded by a mum of three, they stock some brilliant brands, like Tip Toey Joey, Toffee Moon and Tutu du Monde that can be hard to find, along with old favourites like Petit Bateau and a fantastic range of toys. Their stores are brilliant for busy mums, as they offer haircutting and shoe fitting while you shop, and, unlike so many shops, they are laid out with buggies in mind! 

A Sugar and Spice tutu
It just so happens that Igloo are offering readers of my blog a 5% discount and free delivery on orders over £100. Just use the code LASHES at the checkout. Here's a selection of my top buys for Fifi and Arthur.


Baby Graziella Hat, Tartine et Chocolate Dress, Bisgaard baby trainer and Kissy Kissy Charming Cardigan


Toffee Moon blanket, Mini A Ture cardigan and Margery Ellen robot baby suit






Igloo, 227 Kings Road (there are also stores in Islington and St. John's Wood). Use the code LASHES for a 5% discount.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....