Tuesday 4 September 2012

Bathing Beauties

I adore bath oils, to the point that I rarely have a bath without a splash of oil. I find bubble bath quite drying, whereas oils nourish the skin and always have a scent that is more resonant than it's bubbly cousin. So frequently though, I try a bath oil and am sorely disappointed, by an oily residue in the bath or by a weak scent. So, having tried a fair few, I thought I'd share my favourites.


Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax

This is a beauty classic, that I have raved about before, but is still my favourite bath time tipple. The smallest dash will fill your bathroom with the heady smell of soothing chamomile and sandalwood, and guarantees a good night sleep. I am never without a bottle in my bathroom cupboard!


REN Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil

A delicious concoction of Moroccan rose otto oil in a dispersible oil, that leaves your skin soft and smelling of roses (literally!), whilst calming your mind. Another cult product, that has an accompanying range of body products so you can ramp up the rose scent whenever you feel like it.


Beatitude Peace Oil

A lesser known bath oil company, but a fabulous one none the less, Beatitude produce three amazing bath oils, that smell heavenly. I am in love with Peace, which combines lavender, ylang ylang and mandarin to ensure a peaceful night, even after the most hectic of days.




Abahna Lilac Rose and Geranium Bath Oil

A soft, floral bath oil which instantly whisks me away to a Provencal flower garden, it is also free from so many of the nasties that can be found in bathing products, like SLS and parabens, which I personally hate. Another oil with a complementary range of body products, I adore layering this oil with the body lotion for supple, scented skin.



Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Bath Oil, £37, available online and in Space NK stores nationwide.

REN Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil, £30, available online and in Space NK stores nationwide.

Beatitude Peace Bath Oil, £22, available online

Abahna Lilac Rose and Geranium Bath Oil, £20, available online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave lots of comments or feedback! x

Read all about it....